• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

zetor 7045

zetor7045

Level 2
First name
Tom zetor 7045
Hi i recentley posted a message on my tractors brakes as i am only 16 and have just brought my first tractor (zetor 7045) i havevery little nollege on the girl, so i have a few questions to ask you zetor fans. 1. where can i find the hydrolic oil fill hole as i cannot find it anywhere on my machine. 2. i was pulling a trailer today and now the clutch makes almost a grinding noise when i pull it out half way but yet still works fine. and finally as my tractor only has 1 sprool valve fitted to it i would like to get an extrra so i can operate a trailer brake on the sprool and also a tipper at the same time and i did not know wether to get a single acting sprool or double acting any1 have some ideas. Thanks in advance :)

hi, the hyd oil dipstik and filler hole is on the rigth hand side off the gearboks topp when you sit inn the seat aboute half the length

If all you want to do is tip a trailer and work trailer brakes then you can do it with the one external services lever. Use the rear position for the trailer because you can control the drop and hold easier and the foreward position for the brakes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back