• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 8011: locked rear wheel in cold temps

bristol

Level 2
First name
Bristol
The colder it gets, the harder it is to make my tractor right rear wheel turning. Any idea why? Water in the real axel reservior? Break reservoir? Any help appreciated. Thank you

Today in -20 degree C, I took me 10 minutes to make it move. Tried forward and backward gears many times. I was able to make a U turn without having the right rear wheel turned a bit! Never used the difrencial lock or .... what could be the cause? Thank you

Thank you, Mike
If that is the cause, I will be on the mission to replace the cylinder once the weather permits here in Canada.
The same wheel has oil leakage from axel seal. Could that be what started the problem on the first place? Thank you

do you park with the handbrake applied? if you do it could be ice or frozen mud jamming the linkage.

as the linkages and even the slave cylinders are all visible on the crystal it should be easy to see if thats the problem.

I don't ever have to use the hand break since my property has hardly a pump! The linkage seems to be ok . I may have to wait till spring to see if the problem persists in warmer temp. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back