• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 8111 operator manual

• Thread starter Multipower man in ireland
  • Start date
M

Multipower man in ireland

Does anyone out there have a operator manual for a zetor 8111,a photocopy would do me fine,or would a copy of a 8011 manual do me?My email is zetor12045@eircom.net

Thanks and regards,
Multipower man in ireland

Hello Multipower man in ireland,

I have a workshop manual that I bought on e-bay for $10. It cost me less than 15 to get it delivered from the USA to Ireland.

Have you got a particular problem you need to fix or do you just want the entire manual?

[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

Not really just intrested in having a copy of it for reference more than anything else and a bit of nostalga,had to do a bit of welding on her the other day,the sliding part with the ball.broke the bottom of the rectangular section that it slides into,i decided then to just weld the whole thing in place as id say i never had a need to slide it out!

Regards and thanks tom,
Multipower man in Ireland

...the sliding part with the ball.broke the bottom of the rectangular section that it slides into,i decided then to just weld the whole thing in place as id say i never had a need to slide it out!

I'm curious to know what this is ???

[glow=green,3]TomZ[/]

sorry,forgot to mention what it was!its the 3 point linkage on the lower links the part you attach to your implement,it completely bust out

Now I understand :) Personally I find it useful when attaching a heavy implement to have the sliding links.

What caused the damage to the link arms??? Did you have something heavy on there e.g. a box and were you dogging it?

TomZ

Now I understand :) Personally I find it useful when attaching a heavy implement to have the sliding links.

What caused the damage to the link arms??? Did you have something heavy on there e.g. a box and were you dogging it?

I have found them handy very rarely. I find that the Zetor system tends to require constant oiling otherwise they seize up. This might be due to our muddy conditions and wet climate.
The JD ones without hooks dont fare much better, but are usable if you have no oil.

Hooks and balls are nice, but I once had one pop out. Maybe I didnt get it in properly, but I was reversing with a mower on.... Damn rubber is expensive! Probably me being too tired to be driving to be honest!

It had a conor eng. back end grab on it,personally i think they are pricks of things,but it does its job

if your lookn for tactor manual go to www.tractormanuals.com got manual for ursus 914 da other week 17 r so delivered

Users who are viewing this thread

Back