• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 9540 tie rod end

mikki69

Level 2
First name
MIKAEL LEO BRENNAN
Greetings fellow zetor owners
Im having trouble (yes more of it) with the tie rod end on the steering cylinder on my 9540
Its welded onto the shaft so I cant replace it, and the parts dealer here in Iceland cant seem to find the parts to change inside of it , are there any other tie rod ends that have the same sizes of the inside parts or can I get these parts some where else?

Do you have a picture of it ?
If you have the dimensions, you may find a universal replacement weld-on tie rod end.

The dealers on Iceland say that these parts are not manufacture any more and are trieng to find a nother tie rod end wich has the same insides

Do they by any chance have a online parts manual for Zetor 7011? looking for a lot of parts for that one to
And thanks for the zetor 9540 manual it gott me closer to what I was searching for :)

Just for information if any one has the same problem .
The steering end from the shaft betveen the weels has the same inside parts as the steering end on the hydraulic steering jack

Users who are viewing this thread

Back