• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor Forterra 9641 wiring diagram?

donna

Level 2
First name
Donna
Hello, I am looking for a wiring diagram as my husbands tractor appears to have an electrical fault. Thank you very much

Yes please my email is *mail delted for security reason*
Many thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the process of rebuilding (wiring) my father's Zetor that caught fire a few years back. I've run into a snag on some of the wiring that runs on top of the transmission and towards the middle to aft of the tractor. I have a wire with a green "round" transducer looking device but have no idea where it plugs or how it connects. The only thing I found that might help is, one of the ends was connected into the back of the driveshaft area. Any help would be appreciated.

Hello Jason,

first - it will be nice to see a short "Hello, Iam ... and this is my Zetor : ..." in the Hello section.
Nobody is new on the street and just goes to the neighbor and says: "I need eggs, where can I find them?" without briefly introducing themselves. ;)

Without photos it will be difficult to help you, as nobody here knows whether the green cable is original or whether it was installed by someone else - in the end all you can do is take the circuit diagram and go through the cable by cable to find the right one and connect it correctly.

1718350563004.png

Sorry, Iam only have the wiring diagram in my language German. But I hope it helps. :)
(at the zip in a better resolution)

@diyfarmer
Please share it directly in our forum - that will help a lot more. :)

Attachments

• Wiring_Zetor_Forterra_8641-11441.zip
    651.2 KB · Views: 0
Hello Jason,

first - it will be nice to see a short "Hello, Iam ... and this is my Zetor : ..." in the Hello section.
Nobody is new on the street and just goes to the neighbor and says: "I need eggs, where can I find them?" without briefly introducing themselves. ;)

Without photos it will be difficult to help you, as nobody here knows whether the green cable is original or whether it was installed by someone else - in the end all you can do is take the circuit diagram and go through the cable by cable to find the right one and connect it correctly.

View attachment 1099

Sorry, Iam only have the wiring diagram in my language German. But I hope it helps. :)
(at the zip in a better resolution)

@diyfarmer
Please share it directly in our forum - that will help a lot more. :)
Thank you for the reply. I am new to the farm tractors as far as repairing goes. Unfortunately my father's tractor caught fire a few years ago and I've recently started rebuilding for him. I've managed to get her up and running again (engine), however, my PTO and gear engagement is not working. I am assuming it is electrical in some fashion and I 've found the last two wires that are burnt. All the rest have been replaced. I've attached the two wires. Hope this helps

Attachments

• IMG_9669.jpeg
    IMG_9669.jpeg
    231.7 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9670.jpeg
    IMG_9670.jpeg
    256.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back