• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetors in Canada

andy_jordan

Level 2
First name
Andy Jordan
Hi all,

Does anyone know what the future is for Zetor in Canada. There are plenty of dealers around - at least here in Ontario, and the tractors are well known and trusted. I was therefore surprised that when I saw the list of exhibitors for the upcoming Canadian International Farm Equipment Show (in Toronto February 7 - 9) there was no mention of Zetor at all.

This is really the only big show in Canada except for an outdoor one in September, and I can't believe that Zetor won't have a presence. Should I be concerned that Zetor is going to disappear from this market??

Andy

I dont think so, they just have to work around the importer trouble. In the U.S. it's going very fine right now with Zetor North America, when AmJawa saw the end coming closer, we didnt hear much from them either.

hi hows it going.seen an ad in a paper in ireland for 16245 2000hrs it was 6000stg shiped frm canada are tractors cheap there

Cheap. No, but at times reasonable. You can check prices on www.agdealer.com or www.agbuyersguide.ca.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back