• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

11245 ignition switch

kemen

Level 2
First name
Henry
I have a 11245 tractor and the wires have come off the back of the ignition switch While I have a workshop manual it don't really show what wires go to what terminals

Does your tractor have the lights working with the key? if so several of them are for that. But can walk you though rewiring it if it's standard.

no the lights have a switch of their own From memory there are 5 or 6 wires going to the switch

If you have 5 wires the colours are as follows red to 30, black to 56, blue to 15, brown to 54 and white to 56. the numbers are on the spade connections on the switch.

thank you I wont be at the tractor for about a week when I do I will let you know Once again thanks

Hi I just noticed you said Black to 56 and White to 56 also are there two no 56 terminals or do they go to the same terminal

Hi Ive just checked ignition switch, it has different numbers to what you said.
It has 2 double terminals no 30 and no15
Single terminals 16, 50 and P
Wires are white, red, light blue, heavy pink or light red, and heavy dark blue.

Yes it has a 12v/24v changeover under the seat which is fine and can start tractor with a bit of by passing the ign switch Its what the other wires do and where the fit on the switch is a problem
thanks

There should be a yellow sticker with wiring diagram on the inside of the radiator hatch. Unfortunately my diagram for this model is in black & white.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back