• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question 15 years and still learning

big_orn

Level 2
First name
Big Orn
Well - I've been a member here for 15 years. Great place. Great folks.
I have learned that a Zetor tractor is one tough hunk of machinery. Folks around here never heard of them and then when they watch what it can do, they never forget it.
I have also learned how to replace brakes, master cylinders, slave cylinders and door glasses real well... :)

And I have learned how to replace seals, bearing and O-rings in the front axle.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Big Orn

Wow your a member here 2003, back then I wouldn't have even known what the internet was. But I did my learning driven Zetors too, I had an 8045 with a Keltec cab back then.

Big orn,

Long time since ive heard of you: i see you upgraded to a 6341 ?

Hello diy farmer and Renze.
Yes 15 years. Time sort of slips away. And yes a 6341. Tough tractor.
Many hard hours on it and still going strong.

Thanks Big Orn, and hopefully many happy years of knowledge and learning to come for everyone.

I bought a new 6341/with loader in April 2003. It has been a great tractor. Have used it hard. The problem we have here in Ohio is the lack of dealers. I hope Zetor NA will get that situation corrected. I have been on this site ever since I bought the tractor, but never can remember my log in, so I just made up a new one.

I bought a new 6341/with loader in April 2003. It has been a great tractor. Have used it hard. The problem we have here in Ohio is the lack of dealers. I hope Zetor NA will get that situation corrected.

This is the problem in a lot of countries including Ireland where their dealers have vanished, leaving customers or potential customers screwed.

We lost a good dealer in Naples, Texas. I drive all the way to Carthage Texas now to get large items and have them mail the smaller ones.
My neighbors can't even say "ZETOR " correctly, but they do brag on it... :)

We lost a good dealer in Naples, Texas.
My neighbors can't even say "ZETOR " correctly, but they do brag on it... :)

And it will be the same here too. With them decided not to show their new tractors till 2019, Zetor in Ireland are becoming like the sugar factories a distance memory.

A real old school veteran! I agree. Nice forum with lots of intelligente people

Users who are viewing this thread

Back