• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 3320 PTO Clutch Problems

Rmoffett

Level 2
First name
Robert

Machinery:
Zetor 3320
On my 1999, 3320 when I pull the PTO clutch handle, I cannot get the PTO engaged. (Grinds) I have adjusted the linkage as much as I can. Still no luck. I have tried dropping my rotary cutter into thick hay to bog the tractor with the PTO clutch pulled to release. Hoping to unstick it. No luck. I really do not know how this clutch works. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello Robert,

first is not to just adjust the linkage - first is to take a look at PTO clutch play on the clutch automat. 4 mm it should be.

How often do you use the PTO clutch? If you use it rarely, very rarely, the clutch disc lining can stick to the machine. If the tractor sits outside a lot, rust on the PTO clutch input shaft can also be an issue.

You should have a owners manual . Do you have?
And to repair this by your self, its the best to look for a workshop manual for this model.

I hope you know that you can leave the clutch disconnected from the hand lever for a maximum of 5 minutes? The hand lever is not a seasonal switch.

Sorry, I have it only in German, but you can translate it I think.
1715283293859.png 1715283324513.png 1715283359927.png
Attention - all dimensions in mm!

Thank you very much. I have an owner manual . I also have downloaded a workshop manual. I feel certain it is stuck. I only use this tractor during hay season 5 months out of the year. Maybe 4 hours 5 times a year. Then it is in the barn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back