• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question 5245 PTO/Hydraulic selector will not go into hydraulics only

k_johnson_5245

Level 2
First name
kevin johnson
Need Help with 5245 PTO/Hydraulic lift.

Currently I cannot shift my lever into the hydraulic only position (position #1) because the lever is setting against the opening inside the cab. I am able to operate the machine with PTO/ HYDRAULICS running all the time in position #2 if I am reading the manual correctly and lose everything when in neutral (position #3) which should be correct. I plan on looking at the linkage but need info as to what I am really looking for or am I simply missing something due to operator error.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ok... pulled the trans cover inside the cab to do some investigating and found the lever will move all the way forward into the hydraulics only position with the cover removed and functions properly when being shifted. I think its the roll pin that is the issue that has been stated in previous post but with the lever in its current position I cannot remove it with out pulling the shaft that it's attached to. My question is ..... how to properly remove the shaft to get the roll pin out?

There is no reason why the lever is hitting the cab, unless the lever is going passed the stop position something has changed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back