• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question 6718 hydraulic and power steering filter locations?

dandd

Level 2
First name
Dandd
Hi could any one help in telling me where the hydraulic filter and power steering filter are on my 6718 tractor please?

Hi also, can anyone tell me what the canister is to the right of the fuel filters is? Has a pipe connected to the compressor?

Thanks

Hi could any one help in telling me where the hydraulic filter and power steering filter are on my 6718 tractor please?

The power steering filter is in the container in front of the radiator beside the air filter. On the top of the lift cover is a magnetic filter for the hydraulics

Hi also, can anyone tell me what the canister is to the right of the fuel filters is? Has a pipe connected to the compressor?

Thanks

That is where you connect your hose for pumping when you turn on the compressor.

power steering in front of radiator on RHS as you look from front of tractor - filler is on the top.
Hydraulic filler is in front of seat beside dipstick - hex nut about 1 inch diameter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back