• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

cant start 8011 crystal

jackreacher

Level 2
First name
jackreacher
I have tried priming .. cracking injectors.. new filters..

it will run on easy start..

it happened a while ago and I managed to get it going again and it ran good as new. Something weird is happening.

I am thinking of getting a 12v inline fuel pump and bypassing the primer.. But I need to know what pressure to buy? or what the lift pump operates at. anyone any ideas?

I have tried priming .. cracking injectors.. new filters..

it happened a while ago and I managed to get it going again and it ran good as new. Something weird is happening.

I am thinking of getting a 12v inline fuel pump and bypassing the primer.. But I need to know what pressure to buy? or what the lift pump operates at. anyone any ideas?
Have a look at the diesel coming down from the tank. I one time had a tractor stop running and wouldn`t restart again and took me ages figure out or sometimes it wouldn`t rev up or would go badly .

It turned out that someone in the past had broken the diesel cap bought a new one but the metal part off the inside of the cap fell into the tank and was moving around on the bottom of the tank and every so often would stop over the outlet pipe comes down to the injector and stop the tractor or partly cover it and slow down the diesel supply. even stopped on the main road one day and left me stranded blocking traffic.

Also I should say some days it would run fine and there was no way of knowing the tractor have a problem.

cheers.. I will have a look ..

I should have said ... but fuel is flowing out of the filters and out of the fuel pump drain off.

crap at explaining my problems..lol1

I should have said ... but fuel is flowing out of the filters and out of the fuel pump drain off.

crap at explaining my problems..lol1

When you say it runs on easy start, Do you mean "it will start on easy start"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back