• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

info Facebook group?

Australia brenten5

Level 2
First name
smash n machine
Have you ever thought about moving or combinding this forum with Facebook as a Facebook group? Seeing as 90 percent of people use it and would be more familiar with loading pictures making it easier for help

Thats a great idea. I once tried programming a photo upload extension to the forum script but couldnt get them to work together.

Using a Facebook group will extend the possibilities :)

By all means this forum stays because it's a great source of years of questions to look up but for general questions and identification of parts or just to show off your restoration a Facebook group would be ideal

Thats a great idea. I once tried programming a photo upload extension to the forum script but couldnt get them to work together.

Using a Facebook group will extend the possibilities :)

I think most of the people have now moved to Facebook altogether, I have been a member on this forum for 6 years now and there seem to a lot less of the original member experts logging in now to answer Crystal and Forterra/HSX questions. Registered Members: 11793 where are all of them?

A lot of the members are spam robots that make an account to spout some rubbish and never return. I keep weeding those posts...

A lot of the members are spam robots that make an account to spout some rubbish and never return. I keep weeding those posts...

I see you have a job on that nearly everyday. If I wanted genuine Zetor owner to sign up, I would include a question on the automobiles here.

If I wanted genuine Zetor owner to sign up, I would include a question on the automobiles here.
[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

Ask questions like these if they don't know, there's no entry.

http://www.thatsfarming.com/funnies/zetor-quiz-trivia-funnies-machionery

The quiz is wrong. Unified range 2 was 1968 but unified range 1 was 1960. (And 3011 prototypes originating from 195:cool:

The quiz is wrong. Unified range 2 was 1968 but unified range 1 was 1960.

Well there you go only someone with expert Zetor knowledge would know this. Even all the people that took the quiz on Zetor club on facebook not one person said this before.

The quiz is wrong. Unified range 2 was 1968 but unified range 1 was 1960. (And 3011 prototypes originating from 195:cool:

it doesn`t actually say unified 1 or 2. it shows a picture of a proxima but the question relates to the crystal range.

it doesn`t actually say unified 1 or 2. it shows a picture of a proxima but the question relates to the crystal range.

check out the facebook group zetor crystals and ursus tractors. lots of good information and i enjoy the pictures of older equipment still in use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back