• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Found Czech info.... (Hot rumor !!)

Hey guys i found this article:
I translated parts of it, word by word, using slovnik.cz translation.

It seems to say:

====..The Proxima range has wet lamella brakes for the 40 km/h version. A 50 km/h version will need front axle brakes to comply to the legislations.... (But will there ever BE a 50 km/h version ???)

About the rumor about the Forterra range being lifted up to 160 hp making use of a new Zetor engine, Chief director of Zetor, ing. Vratislava Goje, says that we can welcome the new range of tractors within 2 years.
The new engine will also be fitted in the Forterra range.??? For the models of 120 hp model 11741, this will make it unncessary to fit the Italian Same engine. ???

======This translation is very speculative, to be honest i have a hard time trying to construct a word-by-word translation into a phrase... so dont yell it off the streets !!

Is there anyone that can make a better translation ?? (there will be LOTs of people ;))

zetor_news_placeholder.jpg

Hi Renze,

I ran the Czech web site through http://www.tranexp.com:2000/InterTran

Does this help ?

TomZ
[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

Well, that 50kph sounds very interesting. I really hope that we could get it also to Forterra series. A lot of our customers have already now asked that 50kph transmission.

Lately there has been a lot of rumors concerning that zetors own 6cyl. engine. Who knows the truth? Although, there is no smoke without the fire... :-x

P.S I'm quite new member of this site but I have been working with zetors (and ursus) since 1984...

Nowadays we have these zetors in daily work:

-5245, year 1991
-10540, year 1995
-16245, year 1997

All of them were new when they came to us. 10540 will be sold in couple of months becaused we have placed order for new forterra 11441.

And this one is brand new:

-Proxima 8441.1, driven only 5 hours... It was our exhibition machine and I'm trying to sell it.

hogi,
how much thit youre 10540 run,
and I like to now the price off the 10540, becourse i am looking for a tractor like that.

10540 has approximately only 1200 hours, the year of purchase is 1995.

The price is something near 16600 euros (VAT 0%).

nice price for1200 hours, but 1995 and 1200 hours? (are there 10 000 hours missing) i can't amagin tho find a tractor like that here in holland, and if i do then there is somthing wrong.

No, there are not 10000h missing, that 1200h is everything and I can sign a document of that. There has not been any major problems with that tractor, we just have avarage sized farm without livestock or contracting. And we have also 4 other tractors in daily service. Thatswhy it is with so low-hours

I found somebody that can speak better Czech than me... :)

The hottest rumor:
Zetor will start production of 6 cylinder engines, as soon as the production has moved from the old Zbrojovka works (Brno Diesel) to the tractor plant in Lisen.

The next hottest rumor: The new range might have a transmission bought in from an external supplier !!!

Who might this be ? who is willing to sell conventional powershift transmissions to Zetor ???

THESE ARE RUMORS, dont tell everybody without saying that these are JUST rumors... ;)

Who said it would be 'a conventional transmission' perhaps it will be a true decent powershift with some long awaited electronics!

Electronics is a pain in the ass... Nobody really needs them, and all they do is making things more complicated. result: only a Zetor dealer can fix it with his laptop computer plugged in... the fact that a Zetor can be fixed by every mechanic, with no brand specific training, has allways been a strong point for Zetor.

Next to that, the other manufacturers already have saturated the market for electronics loaded tractors... Zetor fills the market for no-nonsense tractors.

I agree with that! And using more bought in components would increase the price by a large amount so zetor would cease to be value for money.We already have enough "Bitsa" tractors on the market made out of identical bought in components!
Bitsa is an old biking term people like my dad used in the 50's.It means "Bitsa this and Bitsa that" When engines and frames were swapped around by modifiers.

I agree with Renze. Electronic is pain in the ass! Let's hope that zetors will not be equipped like UFOs...

Greetings from the Zetor factory. We visited it last week. A lot of development has happened since the "old times".

Hmmm i think most Zetor folks would agree about electronics being a pain in the ass... Why else do they buy a Zetor, eh ?? :)

Anyways, HTC still owns the factory that builds transmissions for the ZTS tractors.... I dont have a clue if this is a real option...

If it had to be an outisde supplier, the Same transmissions cannot work without electronics, and: All tractors equipped with Same components have very low resale value: a Zetor 11641 (with SLH engine) is hard to sell and has little resale value, compared to a 10641. A Renault 175-94 with SLH 9 step powershift (the worst there is) has a lower resale value than an old Zetor 16245.

What's more: Agco/MF Dynashift: Agco already sued Claas for using the transmission in the former Renault tractors. i dont think they will sell...

NH: Price wise CNH is Zetor's biggest competitor. They will never sell their range command transmission (TM range) to someone else.

John Deere ?? No, i suppose not..
left: the ZF 4 step powershift, as used by Deutz in the Agrotron, Fendt in the 500 and 800 series, Valtra in the S series and Steyr/Case in the 9100/CS series.

Is there ANYthing left in the tractor market ??

If they would use the ZF transmission it will at least have a resale value comparable to the other Zetor models..

They say that the Forterra transmission, in it's current state, will take up to 140 hp... I suppose they should develop the 11441 into a 140 hp 4 cylinder tractor and forget all about a 6 cylinder Forterra... Then start a new range from 120 hp upwards, with six cylinder engines...

If they are going to develop anything by themself, i think a partial range powershift with no electronics, is what Zetor buyers need... If they need electronics and more bells and whistles, tehy will buy an MF or NH.... ???

How about old Good Funki full power shift transmission? That would be something, no electricity..... Except JD would not like this :( They own least part of the factory nowdays. There is Caterpillar too who makes powershift transmissions in 160 hp category. But there is missing PTO option :( That should be after built via gearbox and it makes more costs.

I think they make a syncroniced gearbox like new Valtras and 3 stair powershift. What do you think folks? Least they have 3- stair powershift ready for Forterras and maybe heavier built version of that.... Or they doulbles the revs like Same do when they make heavier transmission. (Hope not)

Have you ever seen new Same transmission Exploded? It looks like my girlfriend ex Toyota corolla transmission: Nothing heavier than M12*150 -8.8 bolt!!!!

P.S. Corolla is ex. Grilfriend isnt......least yeat.....

Well well. "zetors dont need electronics"!!! could you please explain the operation of the hydralic lift in the forterras? And ill tell you why its there>:), because its cheaper to put in a bosch system the manual conrtols!:) All iwant is a power shuttle clutchless, blah blah. and a decent dash

There was also mention of larger Zetors at Techagro this year.
http://node2.bvv.cz/i2000/Akce/b-agro.nsf/WWWAllPDocsID/BEXP-5XJLAJ?OpenDocument&LANG=GB&NAV=1&ID=0
Who makes transmission for large Ursus models?
Could also be consideration for future models or is this to 'old' tech for a new line of tractors???

from techagro website:

"At present we have been preparing a powerful tractor of 160 hp which should replace our past production. I suppose that its series production should be launched in 2006," informed Goj on the Zetor novelties. In spite of certain difficulties Zetor has not stopped investing in the development, which has proven satisfactory."

I am told that the Forterra transmission has no room for a powershuttle clutch pack... And it needs further reinforcement to bring it to 160 hp.... I think it doesn't pay to invest more into this transmission.

GW, the ZF transmission can offer 4 sped powershift and powershuttle without the need of computers...

Yes the Bosch EHR 4 is cheaper than to develop a new mechanical system that senses the lower link arms.
Though the version Zetor uses, still doesn't need a laptop computer for adjustment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back