• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Grass baling time

dave_peters

Level 2
First name
Dave P
Should pe a pic of Crystal baling and 941 Ursus carting:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r13/dpeters_01/silage906.jpg[/IMG]

Yes Mike, Though I have to confess that that pic was taken in sept last. We have just finished first cut silage with the same gear although we use a 7245 with front linkage to cart , carrying 3 bales, its suprising that a relatively inexperienced bloke can keep up with the baler as long as the run isn't too long.
Just baled 339 bales from 27 acres. the old C385 works the wrapper in the yard and the 8045 works the baler. The 941 is the reserve, its rather untidy and wants a cab roof but it does go OK.
Dave

I used to have a 8045 with a black keltec cab like this one, I had a Tanco loader on it too.

I used to have a 8045 with a black keltec cab like this one, I had a Tanco loader on it too.

Ya I would say so, the tractor I had was imported. Must have been companies in UK taking off Zetor cabs and fitting either Duncan and Keltec cabs instead, wonder what became of the original ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back