• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

hello Hi from Kentucky. Zetor 3340

That's not too far away. How do you like your 3340? This is the first Zetor tractor that I ever heard of. Seem to be made very well. I've been around MF's and fords.

Hi Steve (freebird01752),
Welcome, I also have a Zetor 3340 that I acquired last month.
I was told from the seller it was a 1995, but when looking over
the identification tags and casting production numbers,
it indicates that it is closer to a Manufacturing Date of 1999.
Which is not a big trouble, as condition is far more important with older tractors.

If you like, checkout this post “FIN(VIN) and MIN - Zetor 3340?”
for info about identifying where the tags and casting numbers are located.

Also, I was helped with finding an Operator Manual for the 3340, if you need I may be a help .

Attachments

• 104_8330.JPG
    104_8330.JPG
    184.7 KB · Views: 7
That's not too far away. How do you like your 3340? This is the first Zetor tractor that I ever heard of. Seem to be made very well. I've been around MF's and fords.
They're really good machines, especially for the price. Brakes are the greatest shortcoming, but those are tolerable if you keep them in good shape. Keep it inside if you can. They are pretty vulnerable to the weather if they sit out a lot.

Yeah, the left rear brake is sticking. I adjusted it so it doesn't stick. I ordered both the operating and service manuals . The exhaust stack is about 8 inches to tall to get into my shop. So we will be building a lean-to so it will be protected. We are planning on building a workshop will taller ceilings and will keep it in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back