• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

outdated message to all members

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
people,

Tomorrow around this time, i will be above the ocean, on my way to Canada, to visit family, I will stay for about 2 months.

I dont know how much internet access i will have there, but i will try to jump in here frequently. I hope this place keeps running when i am not here to solve server problems, and the such.

Renze

Have a nice trip!

And remember, even Zetorman need sometimes holiday and fun, not only the work..... Like a Zetor needs sometimes new oils and grease to its bearings.......

I hope you have anice trip Renze
Hope you see some interesting things!!
Maybe you can send us some nice pictures from the farmers over there

Hey Doc,

While you're over here try and stop by our Zetor Importers in Bolton. A-Z Tractors is their name.

Hi guys,

I am on a computer of a relative. So i dont want to go through all your messages on someone else's costs.
I hope things are going well here, i am having a lot of fun.

Woodbeef, next month we will kill groundhogs by filling hte hole with propane and then light it... Have you heard of that method before ? My uncle saw it in the states when he was on business travel there..
It sounds like fun to me.. But i havent seen a groundhog yet, we dont have them in holland...

have fun, i will burn all my photos on CD and will post them when i'm back in Holland. (within 6 weeks..)

Hey Renze,

Burning groundhogs with propane, what is that Canadian BBQ?;);)

Glad you're enjoying your visit on this side of the pond!!;)

Hey Doc,

That's cheating!! Around here we hide in the grass,and run up and catch the hawgs when they come out of their holes!!

I saw one of these propane pest removers at a farm show in eastern Oklahoma a couple of years ago. I asked the guy at the booth what it was and he told me it was used to kill gophers. I was laughing so hard--- imagining myself out with this elaborate (and expensive) propane cannon blowing the bejesus out of our little pocket gophers---that I think I hurt the guy's feelings. I have never seen one here since then----sales were probably a little slow.
We have no groundhogs here---but having been raised in Ohio--I can see where it would usefull on them---they are large and can cause dangerously large holes in a field.
Spent many an evening going out 'groundhawg huntin' with a 22 rifle in the Buckeye state--all the local farmers welcomed us.

Hi,

What actually happens, is that the propane is heavier than air and sinks down to the lower parts of the holes. The animals breathe a gas/air mixture. When you light it, it explodes and because the lungs of the groundhogs are filled with an explosive mixture, they are blown from the inside, the blood vessels in the lungs will snap, causing instant death.
The best part : No need to bury the remainders !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back