• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

motokov

F

france

does any body know if it is possible tu buy a zetor by any other way then with motokov ? I'm from france, and I think motokov is really working badly. There is never any publishment, and they don't try to sell their tractors.
They are just sleeping to wait that the farmers call them. even their internet site isn't working any more.
We always had zetor, now we have a 106.41, going very well, but last years we don't see any thing of motokov any more, and we are all alone having this tractor in a big area.

Yes, Motokov is still working like communists !!

HTC, the new owner of Zetor , has ended all of the contracts with Motokov. In the Netherlands, the importer was also a Motokov dependent company. They did a reasonable job but they are too expensive, HTC appointed one of the dealers to be the new importer.

I think within 2 years Motokov will terminate its Motokov France organisation, and HTC will appoint a new importer.
All over the world Motokov looses its contracts, which is a very, very good thing for the Zetor factory.

Hello All France + Others Friends !

I still deliver Zetor and ZTS parts to Motokov France and others
their companies. It is right, their work still go down ! Therefore
I would like to offer all foreign customers Zetor and ZTS spare
parts in really best prices.
Please send me your inquiries of parts you need. I can arrange
transport of parts directly to you !
Many thanks in advance.
Igor :)

I'm happy to know that motokov will nok of one day, the soon the better, I think in a country like france zetor could sell a lot more tractors, why not as much as in the netterlands. The importer should be in the middle of the country, and contact their salers much more.
How is it working in holland now ? is their some body to contact in tchecqui, an exporter ore somebody who can ask to motokov to work by an other way.

You mean an adress to complain about Motokov France ??
I think you should e-mail zetor @zetor.cz because that site is not ran by Motokov people.:)

Motokov france is working like they did in the communist era, they believe that the customer will wait for them and come to them.???

They need to get out of the office and go to the farmers and convince them to buy their products, if they stay in their office, other tractor manufacturers will take the customers away. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back