• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

New midrange model rumors

Netherlands Renze

Administrator
Staff member
First name
Renze

Machinery:
1976 5718
1978 5718 35kmh: Work in progress
1967 3011
According to what i hear from several dealers, a new low to mid power range will be introduced this autumn. Does anyone know more about this ??

Will there be a downscaled UR3 Forterra, or an upscaled UR1 Super ??

Last edited:
If they do I sure hope they keep the econo models around. Cause if they don't it will be a hard sell over here if the prices get too high!! Their niche market is shrinking rapidly with the VdB models and the Indians coming in full bore,along with the CIH JXs.

Maybe the UR1 will get a facelift. :)
I think they will have to keep the lower priced models as this is where the majority of sales come from.
A lower hp UR3 version, priced in the current Super range, would be something!:cool:

Personally, i expect a three pot UR3 based series, with the 18/6, 8/8, 16/4 trannies of the first generation UR3, e.g. the 8540

However, i am told that in the mid 90's there were prototypes running around at the testing area with a ten speed box, 4 gears /2 ranges/2 overdrive speeds, alike the overdrive speeds on the Fendt 300 series...

at last! a new range from zetor that targets its wider audience. i never saw the sense in the new Forterra, but im not denying its capabilities

Phil, you're more like a Crystal freak ??

Yep sounds about right. We only had a 8011, do you know of a 16045 for sale?;)>:)

My point about the Forterra is that my dealer has had the new Forterra on his forecourt for the last six months. he hasn't sold one. It is only the popularity of Zetor 's smaller tractors that keeps the dealer in business. that is why i feel that HTC should stick to smaller tractors........

btw in your country have you got the new Zetor adverts with a harsh picture and the quote " No Nonsense Tractors" ? ???

No, no ads seen yet...

I was thinking about creating an ad, of a Zetor cultivating on a rock edge, with the slogan: Till [/]the end[/][/] ;):cool:>:)

id like a 16045 though..............

if i made an advert id have that 'berserk' 16045 picture of yours on it and i would try and sell the tractor to the police for riot control...............................69)>:)

Yeah, with these old Crystals, only the glass shields of the cab will break...;):p

Do you mean this one ?? :love:

16045.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back