• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news New UK importers

When I went to pick up my parts order from the Zetor dealer he told me what I already suspected-he was giving up the Zetor franchise to stick with Motokov UK and Landini! We will now have Zetors imported by a new company-Zetor UK hurrah!!! Lets hope they make it work.
My ex-dealer told me he could still supply parts for me.The look on his face when I told him I could get my own parts from Slovakia and that I had got myself a parts catalogue was priceless;);)

1692630273723.png

It is the way to go!

I was impressed with Igor's price for a new injection pump for my Crystal.

[glow=green,3]Tom in Ireland[/]

Crystalman, that's his own fault !! Motokov have been stirring up things for too long !!

Some of these ex dealers now buy new Zetor models from the sales channels on the mainland.

Motokov or Zetor uk have dug their own grave, I buy zetor parts from a non-official parts dealer in the north of england.I know a main zetor dealer who also buys parts from there. The main dealers in uk cannot buy the parts for the money that they are sold for by non-official dealers. Zetor Uk should wake up and remember the iron curtain has gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back