• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

solved Photos

kipper

Level 2
First name
Kipper
Have a few photos i would think you would like to see, how do you post them, I can not get them up on here?

I see, i can do that but i was hoping for a tidier way to do it.
Nice photo by the way.
1692614237329.png

Yes 12145 with a Bonhill 12 ton spreader.
The Zetor had 40km gearbox, 3rd and 4th were swapped around.
It would seem that the later ones were only 30km, could not get 40km, anyone know why this was?
1692614294023.png 1692614319326.png 1692614365617.png 1692614385768.png

As i am here, i might as well post a few more,
10145 and Bonhill tanker,

We used to have a Bonhill like that, fantastic spreader but you had to be very careful on our Devon hills when it was half full.
Is that an IH Hough loader ? We used a case W9AD, similar size for a while, but it was too unmanoeverble and the machine could get too close to yard walls and then become stuck because it was impossible to turn away. This meant a chain, not easy with over 6 tons of iron.
Bonhill eventually went because bed chains were getting very worn and the slats were breaking up, Lifes too short to have to fork out muck, although I have to confess we tipped it on its side and got most out with a Bobcat.

Yes had two of them Bonhills and the loader is a 50 Hought , a very good loader the best we ever had . 3 bucket fulls to a load, just needed a cab.
I bought this Ursus as a burnt out, put a Duncan cad on it, like the one on the 12145, then put a farmhand F10 loader on it.
The tractor was a 4 cylinder turbo and did nearly 50 km.

Nice pics, its suprising what can be done- our 941 Ursus was bought as a basket case, cv joints broken, no brakes,a gear missing, and the roof rusted through, It came from a farm adjoining a beach and had to cross the beach to feed cattle regularily. gearbox prob was stupid, the bottom of the starter isolator switch had dropped off and was jammed in the selector. Only took a couple of days to get it working.
where are you ?
Merry Christmas from sunny south Devon
Dave

Hi, we are in Norfolk.
Found most think on the Zetor can be fixed, but the brakes are a big pain. We have had them out a few time as we have burnt them out.
I did see this at a sale a few years ago,
Link broken
This was in a dealers yard,
Link broken
Link broken

Thank you, merry Christmas to you to.