• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Specs for a Zetor MT8050?

F

FredWalter

Where can I find the specs for a Zetor MT8050? I see one coming up at an auction, 1993 model year, 633 hours on it.

Please tell us the engine type number. MT8050 must be a local type designation. ???

I don't have access to the tractor to get the engine number.

The photo shows the tractor to be a 4-wheel drive tractor, with a cab. All 4 wheels are the same size. The side of the tractor says "TRAC MT8050".

Hmm... Let me guess...

The tractor is in the USA, is a TZ-4-K14 model powered by an Italian Lombardini 2 cylinder air cooled Diesel.
It is also known as Zebra 2040

Well i cant tell you much about them because they never appeared on our side of the iron curtain... Just go and see what it is. Probably very similar to the Italian 4x4 articulated tractors that use the same engine.

Renze,

You know your tractors. It's in Canada, it's articulating, used as a sidewalk plow (narrow). It comes with a "V" plow, mower and snow blower.

Rick

...I was talking about "our" side of the iron curtain... hmm that meant i've just put the USA on the "wrong" side...

I should have said that the TZ-4-K-14 was never sold in Western Europe. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back