• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Strangest Thing on the Farm

Ah it's not too cold only it's raining, nearly take off your jumper and put the coat over then.

You may forget about that for now, and go back to the weather been nippy for a few days:(

Did you hear the weather forecast for next week end, you can get your bikini out you won't need that jumper anyway if they are correct

bikini ?? don't count your chickens yet my friend said yesterday some places went to 17c not where i was it didn't my washing was blown into the next county

Yes and just as windy today here anyway, you want to be putting out sheets, you want to be using vice grips as pegs.

There's a picture in the star of 2girls wearing bikini's on a beach in the big smoke

Yes and just as windy today here anyway, you want to be putting out sheets, you want to be using vice grips as pegs.

haha your right there use a vice grips to keep on the washing

I thought today had great potential to be a nice day but alas it rained again

well you were right jumper off all day nearly in bikini bit dusty for that though

Ya it was hot today, I had the jumper off myself. Didn't go looking for my shorts today but I hear they won't be needed for a while yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back