• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Twins

you_know_me_

Level 2
First name
Brandy legs
https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/zetor -14145-4wd/18508357

this is so like my 12145 have a look at it so you know what mine is like

even the description sounds like the jobs i done

That's a cracker of a tractor so yours must be a masher if you get repainted, I see that one is missing a back window and the big second diesel tank if there was front mudguards on it and new back tyres be a fine job.

I see that one too has a hydraulic pipe pulled out of it like your one had. and the lights are bad.

mine has no weights, i see the first pipe is hanging out like mine was it's so similar

and i was going to ask you soon about fixing the compressor and i see the picture that ones the very same it's an end i was going to ask if i could fit a quick release coupling same as my garage compressor be easy to get pipe and fittings ?

Oh Yes get a fitting the same as your garage one and then ever thing you have will pop on there. Are the belts ok on yours?

You should buy this one too and complete your collection of twins. A 12145 and a 14145.

7 Grand and sure the job to be done are the same.

Oh Yes get a fitting the same as your garage one and then ever thing you have will pop on there. Are the belts ok on yours?

I`m not sure how strong that compressor will be, only they are good for pumping up tyres.

Even though you think it's identical I think that 14145 has different type steering than yours, is there a shaft or pipes coming down from the wheel?

Even though you think it's identical I think that 14145 has different type steering than yours, is there a shaft or pipes coming down from the wheel?

get back to you on that in the labha here still

You should buy this one too and complete your collection of twins. A 12145 and a 14145.

7 Grand and sure the job to be done are the same.

its tempting what would mr man say

The day for it if you not got jobs to be getting on with, lazy on Sunday afternoon

i'm surprised you didn't say anything about me in bed for half the day

A no harm in spending time in the scratcer, I would do it myself only my calves are like an alarm clock,. going feed me feed me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back