• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 12145 Running Rough, No power, backfiring

honeycuttmachine

Level 2
First name
HoneycuttMachine
Hi All!

long time Zetor owner, I have a 12145 that recently started running rough. It starts alright but does not make much power and runs rough when throttle is applied. I am thinking the fuel injectors need replacing, it has a lot of time on it and I dont think I have ever serviced them. I dont want to just be a parts changer and throw money at it but if it needs it I certainly dont mind. Is there anything other than the injector tips and washers I need to put in my order that would help the old girl? Thanks in advance. Best Regards,

Jerry

When you are at it as well as reconditioning the injectors you should bring the pump to a diesel fitters and get the pump done too, it would make a great improvement to the tractor and then put new filters in.

Thanks so much for the reply, I found an injector/pump service company here in Arkansas who is familiar with the Zetors. We will see how it goes! I will post update after injector/pump service Best regards.
Jerry

Thanks so much for the reply, I found an injector/pump service company here in Arkansas who is familiar with the Zetors. We will see how it goes! I will post update after injector/pump service Best regards.
Jerry

Users who are viewing this thread

Back