• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 3011 - 3 point linkage wont lift

PhilElkins

Level 2
First name
Phil

Machinery:
Hi, I have a 3011. Am pretty new to tractors. It has all been working fine, but now the 3 point linkage won't work. The loader lifts and drops fine so I'm guessing the hydraulic pump doesn't have an issue. It has leaked some hydraulic fluid but the reservoir is still pretty full. Any ideas where to start?

Whats the position of the swing lever under the seat ? Try moving that ... from the top of my head, to the right.

Whats the position of the swing lever under the seat ? Try moving that ... from the top of my head, to the right.
It's fully to the right. Was held there by a cable tie and has been working with it there. Thanks for the reply.

Its a bit hard to diagnose without further details. The rollers and cams on the 3pt arm shaft can be stuck or bent, maybe the control lever is loose.

Control level definitely feels more loose. If the loader works can I assume it is not a pressure issue?

How is the front loader hydraulically connected? Photos?
Is the inner circle lever (the one for the external oil connections) in neutral when you try to raise the hoist?

If the outer circuit (your front loader) is getting oil and pressure, the pressure and pump are OK.

Please set the flow divider (Zetor calls it “reaction speed lever”) to the middle position. Then the hoist normally only has to receive 50% of the oil, but it has to lift with it.

How is the front loader hydraulically connected? Photos?
Is the inner circle lever (the one for the external oil connections) in neutral when you try to raise the hoist?

If the outer circuit (your front loader) is getting oil and pressure, the pressure and pump are OK.

Please set the flow divider (Zetor calls it “reaction speed lever”) to the middle position. Then the hoist normally only has to receive 50% of the oil, but it has to lift with it.
Front loader hydraulics attached to the front output under the seat.

Attachments

• 20231102_135049.jpg
    20231102_135049.jpg
    165.4 KB · Views: 42
There is an arrow:
1698992737690.png
That tells you in which position you have null or a minimum oil and in which a maximum oil for the rear 3-point hitch.
As I can see, you have the flow divider set to null or minimum - switch them to the middle or maximum to lift the rear 3-point hitch.

Depending on how exactly your front loader was connected. I assume it was simply connected to the external control circuit and you have to lock the lever from the external circuit in one position to use the front loader?
If this is the case, try also switching the lever of the control valve for the outer circuit to neutral before operating the hoist.

So this is the current setup. Inner arm controls loader and works fine, outer arm controls 3 point linkage and no movement at all. Really not sure what to do next.

Hydraulic fluid in picture is only from me disattaching loader to see if it made a difference. It didn't!

Attachments

• 20231104_111236.jpg
    20231104_111236.jpg
    255.4 KB · Views: 43
All sorted. There was a valve at the back of the pump that was stuck closed. WD40 and moved it now working fine.

(This isn't my one - it is a photo a friend of a friend sent me to show me where his went wrong!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back