• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Zetor 4 valve technology

Note the intake manifold bolting to cylinder head. I have allways wondering why it isnt done that way before. I think ProEngineering cast simulator have told not to do fat flanges to thin cast part ;) so they use bushes now...

You mean the bushes that space the long manifold bolts to the head ?

I suppose it is to create extra elasticity: A longer bolt can stretch more when the manifold grows from the heat.

On truck bodies, Mercedes also advises the use of long bolts so that the bolts can stretch, before creating high peak strains between truck frame and superstructure when the truck frame tordates on uneven roads or terrain...

I guess the injectors are built into the heads ??

injectors at that angle usually mean precups, seems like everytime some new emission standard comes along fuel economy suffers and more crutches are needed to get them to start. Not Zetors fault, the 7211 was perfection as an engine.

No, you are wrong ;)

7211 was second best.

7745 was the best. It had even more power but with less fuel.

Thought i must admit you, that 7211 had so smooth engine sound. The best that zetor ever have got in 4 pot engine. When we were rotating sawmill with it, EVERYBODY were wondering its smooth engine running! But it ate more fuel and gave more smoke, but less power than 7745.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back