• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 6245 Newbie

scottandlisagmailcom

Level 2
First name
GundarooZetor
Ok,

I am sorry to ask this (and I have looked through the site ... a man look), but can I get some information about the "Manual PTO shaft clutch disengaging lever" and position of the "Hydrolic Oil pump and PTO shaft engaging lever. I am little confused by the manual.

For just normal driving that would allow me to use my FEL, what condition should I have everything in:

- Hydrolic Oil pump and PTO shaft engaging lever - Hydrolic pump engaged /PTO disengaged?
- manual PTO shaft clutch in lowest position I.e. not lifted up?

Also, in what condition am I not to drive for more than 5 mins.

Sorry if this is confusing?

Cheers

Scott in Gundaroo, Australia

Ok,

I am sorry to ask this (and I have looked through the site ... a man look), but can I get some information about the "Manual PTO shaft clutch disengaging lever" and position of the "Hydrolic Oil pump and PTO shaft engaging lever. I am little confused by the manual.

For just normal driving that would allow me to use my FEL, what condition should I have everything in:

- Hydrolic Oil pump and PTO shaft engaging lever - Hydrolic pump engaged /PTO disengaged?

Sorry if this is confusing?

Cheers

Scott in Gundaroo, Australia

Hello, I answered this question only lately on a similar post.
But to recap, the 5 minutes is the length of time recommended you should only leave the hand clutch pulled up. It doesn't mean you can't drive the tractor, so just pull the hand clutch change your lever and let down again.

Your pto lever is on the floor nearest your left foot.
It has 4 positions, start with the lever straight up closest to the seat.
This is Ground drive.
One notch down Neutral.
Next down PTO and hydraulic pump drive.
Fully down Hydraulic pump only.
So for normal driving leave the lever in the bottom position.

[quotepost=1]
Ok,

/ -- End of Quote -- ]
Just to check, when you say condition, I take it you meant position

Thanks so much for your assistance and apologies for not seeing your previous post. That is excellent and confirms I have it set up correctly :).

ps. yes condition = position :).

well done diy you managed to set him straight in one post

strange if he has a manual he wasn't able to come to terms with the workings himself especially as you only answered the same about 2 weeks ago

Users who are viewing this thread

Back