• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 6340 tractor - how convert the gearbox into grawler gearbox?

Hi Charlie,

what exakly do you mean with "grawler gearbox" - Iam not a english nativ so I strugle there a little bit with google translator. :unsure:
I think I can help you when I know what you mean.

It would be also nice if you can post a picture of your Zetor and tells us what production year he have. :)

Ah... crawlspace. :D(y)

What gearbox do you currently have in the 6340?
10/2 with or without converter? With or without shuttle? With or without PTO switching 540/1000 rpm? And if so, which PTO switch (photo?).
And: normal or fast reverse gear?

Only when this has been clarified can we say anything about whether retrofitting the crawler gear would be possible.

Ah... crawlspace. :D(y)

What gearbox do you currently have in the 6340?
10/2 with or without converter? With or without shuttle? With or without PTO switching 540/1000 rpm? And if so, which PTO switch (photo?).
And: normal or fast reverse gear?

Only when this has been clarified can we say anything about whether retrofitting the crawler gear would be possible.
Hi Joachim I have gearbox with shuttle and with low/high lever on right on floor There is no pto switching I have all the reverse gears with the shuttle

Shuttle reverser cant be fitted at the same time as crawl gear. I believe the part number for the gearbox casting is different too.

Yes, its impossible to combine both: shutle and crawl gear. Thats why Iam ask for. ;)
Crawl gears only combine with 1000rpm PTO because it borrows a gear from the PTO. 540/1000 pto and shuttle dont combine.

The gearbox also has a different casting number, so crawl gear conversion entails some machining, and possibly more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back