• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 7045 clutch

lekattes

Level 2
First name
Lekattes
Recently bought a zetor 7045. It has not been used for a long time and the clutch is not function properly. To get any gear in and out I have to presss the pedal to the bottom and I must use all the power I got in my leg to get the last centimeters down. It is really hard to press it down. And to get any gear in or out I have to have the motor on so low revs that it almost dies.
Do I have to change the clutch or can it be something else that is wrong when the tractor not have been in use for a long time?

It doesn't sound good if it only works at the very end but did you try seeing the fluid is ok in it first? you might get a bit of adjustment left in the rod going down otherwise it's a splitting job.

The next series have fluid clutch, but if the 7045 has none then it makes it easier for you. You want to check if there is any adjustment left on the rod going down from the clutch pedal.

Hi
Try oiling the sleve for the trowoutbearing, on the left side of the bellhouse is a rektangular plate whit ann oilpipe inn it, use just a small amaunt of oil so you dont conterminate the clutchplate.
Bjarne

Users who are viewing this thread

Back