• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

info Zetor 7845 and 5251 prototype

Zetor -5011, That looks production model for me ;) We had one 6045 model wich had similar cab. We did changed it to new 6045 with new model cab after half year.

But - wich modell is it? And i dont found this cab on any brochure ...

Its not a BK 6911 (UBK) - look at the brochures ... Can you tell me the cab type number?

i think that thath roof top is of a tractor with aircondition or filters for spraying crops. never seen one of these in norway or any other place for that matter. its not the regular one thats much lower than this roof, it almost has the same height as the 2 series. the 5011 roof was lover at least all i have seen has been, and i have sen my share of zetors :)

no, sorry ...

The flat top what you mean, are standard on series 9 and of any cabs from series 10 and 2 but i mean another cab/top... the UBK cabs "BK 6911" and "BK 7011" and also the Cab from the picture above.

The only differenze i mean, is the front from the top, the contour from the top and the unknown top looks like have a sunroof, look at the image i made to compare a little bit better:
fi_dach_7045_1981.jpg

Aircondition i have never seen on any Zetor bevor 1990 ;) and filters for spraying can you put in all cabs/tops with standard filter.

I think its an prototype, or rare litle series on beginning production of series 10 (5011 to 7045) in the early 80er years...

The Question is also, from how are the picture? Book, brochure, or foto?

The picture is from finnish dealer brochure (kesko). It is 5011 from begin 80s. Next came cab with round work lights on top. Update was at 1984 or 1985. We had first one with new cab model in finland. The work safety office did do their noice measure and safety inspections to our tractor and after that we get it finally registered ;) I am not 100% sure it there is some modifications done in finland, but cab with top working lights were not modified anymore. Cabs to 1982? were completely made in finland, users didnt accept original cabs. So that cabin was sold here only few years anyway.

Hello Markku!

You have a brochure from this Zetor /Cab on picture one? If yes - can you made a digital copy from them?

I are interestet in detailed history for Zetor tractors worldwide.

What i can say is:

The Cab on the second picture is a export cab, often sell to DDR/BRD. Its a UBK cab with typ number "BK 6911". At the same time Zetor produces two cabs for the Series 10, the UBK above and the BK like the picture:
bk_5911_c.jpg

But i found no information (at this time) for the cab on picture one - you are the first with information about these cab. :)

After reading sparepart book and after watching pictures my quess is that it is standard cab, but it has finnish made roof panels and ventikation unit. Allso first chrystal models had here finnish made roof and ventilation unit. I quess factory copied then that system to their serial products in later updates. I have pics in some book, but i must try find it out first. Can you send your e-mail address to my message box? I send some pics if / when i found some. I can allso joint some pics from x945 models with finnish roof and some pics from early chrystal cabs.

I will send some when i get time. I allready found some intrasting pictures. I must scan and turn them pdf....

during another week i am waiting ... ;)

...i found a broschure from the ZETORTRONIK HESSEL. Look, this one, a onbord elektronik for Zetor 5211 to 7745:
zetortronic-hessel-palubni-informacni-system.JPG

It was in czech language, but i have it translated to german. You can simpel use google translator to translate:

Has every one a color picture from the Zetortronik? Or just more infos about this?

Last edited:
ok, no help from you - then i help myself: :p ;)

The special cab on Zetor 5011
13.jpg

and on Zetor 7011:
Zetor-7045-5.jpg

Has anyone more infos about this cabin? :cool:

Last edited:
Hmm didnt Desta use these UR3 3 cylinder engines at some point ?

It wont be long before they put them back into production i guess, in the 60 and 70hp Majors.. ??

Yes indeed, in the first Proxima leaflets the 5441 Proxima was listed. Its too bad they never produced it, because as a used tractor i'd rather buy a used 5441 than a Major 80... :)

There is a new book about URIII and Forterra series and their prototypes:
Traktory Zetor UR III a Forterra
Traktory Zetor UŘ III a Forterra - https://ipac.svkkl.cz/arl-kl/cs/detail-kl_us_cat.10-1194061-Traktory-Zetor-Ur-III-a-Forterra/
Zetor 5845 Prototype from fb "Zetor HMT Tractor Lovers & Users"

Miroslav Lukes, the author, works in Zetor engineering. Ive seen his name on patent files.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back