• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 8045 4wd problems

Have a Zetor crystal 8045 with 4wd problem, diff lock isn't working either. What could be problem

Can you give more details of what is wrong with your tractor? as there is many things it could be. are you sure the diff lock pedal linkage has not disconnected.

Yes linkage is connected. When front left wheel is jacked up and spun by hand the half shaft won't spin. I was told it could be a ring gear in the hub that's wrong? But the diff lock not working suggests a bigger problem?

When front left wheel is jacked up and spun by hand the half shaft won't spin. I was told it could be a ring gear in the hub that's wrong? But the diff lock not working suggests a bigger problem?

When your wheel is turning the shaft in the axle is not moving there is trouble in the hub, I have this myself before too. inside the hub are a number of gears running on needle bearings in gear carrier with a gear running this with internal and external splines which slides over the axle shaft. The axle shaft too has splines that can be worn smooth.

This gear carrier then turns the ring gear that is pressed inside the hub that turns the wheel, it can be any of these gears or bearings or splines that are worn. If you need to replace them I have part numbers for all.

Have a Zetor crystal 8045 with 4wd problem, diff lock isn't working either. What could be problem

I have the workshop manual for an 8045, the differential problems it describe are noisy or not engaging, which is your problem?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back