• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 8245, Clutch Issues

anandsihra

Level 1
First name
zephyrzetor
Hello everyone, new to the forums here, but not new to Zetors. I had a 2008 8040 open station tractor with a self leveling loader and loved it, but I really wanted a cab. I sold the 8040 and bought a 1990 8245 cab tractor.

About a month ago, I blew a hole in the side of the block of my 8245. I replaced the engine with one from an 8011. Everything seemed to bolt up fine. While I had it split, I had the clutch plate rebuilt.

Now, when I try to disengage the clutch, the tractor will stop, but it is extremely difficult to get in and out of gear. Would anyone know if there is an adjustment somewhere, or what my problem may be? Thanks in advance!

Now, when I try to disengage the clutch, the tractor will stop, but it is extremely difficult to get in and out of gear. Would anyone know if there is an adjustment somewhere, or what my problem may be? Thanks in advance!

Firstly I have to say, I don't know what a 8040 is? But that seems a strange move to buy a tractor that goes backwards by 18 years.

I had a 8245 in the past, the clutch has 2 master cylinders that presses in the clutch, did bleed them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back