• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

question Zetor 9111 Air

fergal_griffinhotmailcom

Level 2
First name
Zetor9111
hello, Anyone familar with air compressor on zetor 9111. Does the compressor shut off at a certain presure once it fills the cylinder? Has anyone used the air brakes on trailer? Does new trailer not require 2 connections? a supply and brake connection?

hello, Anyone familar with air compressor on zetor 9111. Does the compressor shut off at a certain presure once it fills the cylinder? Has anyone used the air brakes on trailer? Does new trailer not require 2 connections? a supply and brake connection?

The compressor system is the same on that tractor as all Zetors from 1978 - 1998 but most people only ever used it to pump tyres, the braking system were only ever seen as an accessory at least in this country anyway as the only trailer to have air brakes at the time were a Zetor dung spreader which had a tank on the side, but if you wanted trailer brakes they would be hydraulic through the lever.

But yes if you leave the compressor running all the time when the tank is filled it will push out air through a relief valve under the cab, and then fill again. That's why you'll hear a noise like truck brakes every so often under the cab. I personally have never seen air brakes working on a Zetor, but I know all new tractors have two connections on the back, a yellow one and a red one.

Thanks for the advice. Prob only ever use it for blowing up tyres and cleaning dust

Yes and it will work good for that especially it you block off the pipe going back to the tank. At least you can turn on and off the compressor on your type Zetor , on my HSX I have to get under the tank and pull the valve to release some air so the compressor turns on to pump a tyre.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back