• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Zetor 9620

J

Jeff

I just bought a 9620 and would like to get any information anyone may have. I did not get the manual with the tractor and know very little about it.
Here is what I know:
It has 500 hours and is a 1998 model. It is in great condition. It has a Westendorf 26 model loader and hayspike with quick attach. I plan to use it mostly to shredd and light plowing and planting. HELP !
Some specific Questions:
Does it have the capability to do 1000 RPM on the PTO and how?
Are there any potential problems to watch for?
How do you operate the dump valve? Is the the lever low and on the right of the seat?

Jeff

Yes, the 9620 certainly has the 1000 rpm PTO. All Zetors sold to America had it. I think it has to be operated the same way as a Crystal, replaceing the endpiece. When you put the 540 rpm 6 spline endpiece back in the holder, it pushes over s switch that shifts it into 1000 rpm. I am not sure though, i dont have much experience with the UR3 tractors..

You are correct. I pulled the pto and flipped it over. It did hit a switch and works at 1000 rpms. Any other info anyone could offer would be greatly appreciated. I still do not know what the little lever next to the PTO lever on the floor to the right of the seat does. Also the throttle does not stay put is there something I can tighten to fix this problem?

Jeff

I dont know the cab of the UR3 very well. But i think there must be some bolt to tighten, or a washer spring to replace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back