• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

news Zetor developing new models

This is the English verzion of the article we were trying to translate last year:

It says that they are developing new tractors up to 160 hp to be introduced in 2006.... we will see...

Also, it was in the news that there is a new subcompact coming from Zetor : with or without co-operation with a foreign company... ??
There were also rumors of a new vineyard and orchard version of the UR1 series.

The 5441 Proxima was advertised but disappeared before the proxima series was actually sold. I suppose they wait to put that 3 cylinder UR3 engine in that subcompact/orchard/vineyard tractor alone.

Also official news is that the Proxima is the last update of the UR1 series: The UR3 will gradually replace it in the Western markets, and the UR1 will only be sold in Africa and Russia.

It is also rumored that we will see a 3rd generation of Forterra tractors in 2005/6...

Who knows more ?

zetor_news_placeholder.jpg

Well in last weeks Farmers Guardian (Oct 14) there was an article following an interview with Zetor UK's top men. And detailed in it is the introduction of a new forterra model the 8461 from the 1st November retailing around 18800, which will join the 99, 109 and 126 hp models . NO mention of the 11441 so it must be going. It also says that all forterras will get a new engine next year and also power shuttle and power transmisssion will be introduced. Furthermore they state that there is no requirement to introduce 150+ hp tractors to the UK.

Here is a link showing a small pic of new forterra,

http://www.zetor .co.uk/webpages/gallery.php

new Zetor Forterra, do you mean that 8641 ? it has been produced since the beginning, so maybe an 85 hp UR3 model might have been in absence on the UK market for a while...

Or do you mean a "really new" Forterra ? i havent seen it there..

Powershuttle and power transmission ? can you elaborate on that ? I know what powershuttle means, but what do they mean with power transmission ? a new developed powershift transmission with more steps than the current Forterra ?

The talk of "no bigger models required"is just blah blah, Its the opposed. They say UK farmers dont need it so they dont sell it, but fact is that they cant sell it so they say you dont need it...

http://www.vutr.cz/pdf/mz_0307_reverzace.pdf

They seem to have done some design studies for a powershuttle ?

Well I apologise for not knowing the market out with the UK. But here we havnt had the 8641 in the past. The article did not go into any detail on the power shuttle and transmission, so I cant comment any more on it. The article does not suggest a 'really new' forterra but hints on all aspects within. I'm only telling you what I read!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back