• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3 point hitch on 7011 zetor acting up need help

mikethewoodfreak

Level 1
First name
mikethewoodfreak
Hi

i purchased a used 7011 tractor and i cant get the 3 point hitch to work properly. When the tractor is running if i lift the 3 point hitch it will go up but then it goes down a little and back up and down and up it does it so quickly it shakes the entire tractor and the implement. i did try the P M D in each position and it always does the same... is this a broken hydraulic problem a seal or something like that? there is no cylinder on the 3 point hitch arms on this model it is a 1984 dont know if that helps you guys.

thanks for any input.

hi your problem souinds like leak inn the seals on lift ram its plaist inside the lid the lid is hevy. you need som lifting help there are also som o-rings thats ned tho be replased when you thake the lid off,
hope this helps,merry crhistmas tho you all

Hi I have the same problem. However when you say it seems like the seals on the ram which are inside the lid, what do you mean? Can you explain a bit more about where the lid is and how we get to the lid, how to remove it and what we are looking for when we open it? Thanks for your time Matt

The cover on top of the differential housing. its a heavy bugger, two men or an engine hoist are required. Two strong men.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back