• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

3011 (UR1) wiring looms

tracroll

Level 2
First name
loic Flory
I have been looking for a while for a wiring loom for my 3011, part number 3011-5701 (actually called main wire). I have found one in a dealers numbered 6918-5701, and presume it is the same just numbers changed over the years? Zetor UK say it PROBABLY is the same although it probably is wired for an alternator not the dynamo. SO, does anyone know if its the same, or if having an alternator rather than a dynamo will make any difference to the wiring? At the right price its worth gambling and adapting, as I was already convinced I would have to re-wire independantly with each wire. Thanks for any advice.

Replying to my own posts! Still, might be useful for someone out there. Found out that it is wired for alternator rather than dynamo, and its 4 inches longer as it is for 4 cylinder model, but whether it will be useful as a start we will have to find out. Apparently, 3011 looms impossible to get but these two a penny, so worth a try.

Did you sort out your loom. It was a long time ago! I am going to build my own loom for my 3011. It is not complicated. Can not imagine a dealer loom wired for an alternator. I always speak to Barlows at Henbury (uk) they would know for sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Back