• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

5 TON CAPACITY TRAILER ON ZETOR 3511

5 ton cylinder, rated capacity, at what oil pressure ? a HMT 3511 has about 160 bar of oil pressure, pretty comparable to other tractors you have in India.

Thanks sir,Actually we were using 3 ton tipping trailer on our hmt 3511 but now we are planning to take 5 ton tipping trailer.just want to know if tractor hydraulic will lift this 5 ton tipping trailer with ease.Thanks

Most tipping trailers from India i see on Youtube are modified truck frames, and are loaded with 8 to 12 ton of earth..

The only problem i had with 10 ton trailers with telescopic cylinder is that the first stage holds so much oil that the tractor gearbox doesnt contain enough oil to fully fill the tipping cylinder. But with a 5 ton you wont have that problem.

My 8 ton tipper is also an old truck tipper with the front end cut off,, but the oil pump from the truck is now PTO driven with a separate oil tank, independent of the tractor hydraulics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back