• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

5211 Hyd Lift inop

blazer

Level 2
First name
Blazer
Hello Zetor world

picked up a 5211 that iam trying to get running again, hyd lift can be lifted by hand, think i have the levers in correct position but lift is not responding and i cant hear the hyd pump become active, fluid does have some moisture in it but the level is correct on the trans, does the trans and diff share the same fluid, where do i check the diff level.

They share the same fluid, make sure the pto/hyd shift lever is all the way forward ( its the lever on the left of the 2 small levers on the floor board) also if your tractor has the duel speed PTO make sure its shifted into 540 or 1000

yes have the lever in the correct position, and the speed, also have the parts/owners/service manuals , pulled the filter for what i think is the hyds today and cleaned both the screen and magnet, still no movement, doesnt appear the hyd pump is working.

can pics be loaded to post directly from pc or do they have to be linked to host site.

eat my words, turns out the lever was not fully engaged, pto and hyd are now active, the screen was cleaned anyhow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back