• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6045 hydraulics

debo

Level 2
First name
nz mike
my loader stopped working so i checked the oil level, and its fine,
the rear arms work, so im not sure if that means the pump is ok or not? would like to know the best place to start looking for pressure in the system.

Hi Mike. I assume that your loader gets its supply from the Q/R couplings on the back of the tractor. If this is the case, will the tractor still tip a trailer, or does the engine labour when you pull the tipping lever back? If this works you could have a problem with the relief valve on the loader spool valve, loader cable broken or just a worn Q/Release coupling. The link arms don't need much pressure to lift them so you may have a relief valve problem in the pump plate underneath. Best of luck. Mike

We had a similar problem with a 7245,if after taking Mike's advice off the previous post it still doesn't work, our experience was after taking the hyd top off we found that the problem was with the flow diverter on the top of the hyd unit. it appeared to have worn and dropped a very small amount. A shim washer on top of the hydraulic cover under the little lever solved the problem. If we had known the top wouldn't have had to come off to fix it.Hope this helps, Dave

Users who are viewing this thread

Back