• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6245 help with oils

yes mix consentrait and water as to brake fluid you need poen bleed valves on topp off portals where brake lines goes inn
and the clutch slave under left side off cab.remeber to toppupp tuee fluid ass you pump it out to avoid air
the powerster oil you ned to losen pipe under pump

For Clutch & Brake fluid - i know how to bleed the clutch slave cylinder, but where do I look for the bleed valves where the brake lines go in?
Is this under the tractor? Or do I open the hood and look there?

For Power Steering - where do I look forthe pipe under the pump?

hi the pumpis in front off engine left hand side
hwen loking from behind the tractor the bake lines are on top of
portals/aksel esyest to se on the left side the bleeder valve is inside there you dont se it you ned to feel for it on tbe rigt hand side the hydrolik lever s in the wway so it is a bit more fidly to find

Thank you yet again:)

I didn't have time today to do everything, but I got a great start on changing some of the oils.

For the engine coolant, should I drain the old coolant first then add? I'm sure it hasnt been done in a long time. If so, where does it drain from? When adding, how do I know when it's full?

hi yes dain first then fill,smal valv at radiator botom on left side and on engin right had side above sentifugal filter, fill till radiator is full then start engin and lett it idel for avile top up open start heater and se ifyou godt the air out off that iff not rev engine for avile radiator sjuld be full

thanks gunnar. Please look at this pic:
http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/robbiehct/IMG_0364Copy.jpg?t=1367251273

So I fill the radiator with coolant to about that arrow, then start the tractor and let idle for a while. Then top up with more coolant to that arrow?

you must also change the oil in the air filter. its the blue sylindrical one next too powersteering reservoir. its got 3 clasps at the bottom, open them an take the bottom bowl out. clean it and put fresh motor oil in to the mark inside the bowl. do this at every motor oil change :)

Gunner - Thank you again my friend.

Forterra - Thanks for the tip about oil where the air filter is. So do I use the same 15w40 oil I used for the engine?

Ok I have made more progress with changing all the oils.

Now for the clutch and brake oil. I know I need to open the bleeder on the slave cylinder. I know I need to do the same by the brake lines.

Please look at the pics. Do they show the correct bleeders by the brake lines? If so, they have rubber caps on them. I can't get them to come off. Any suggestions?
The first pic shows the location, the second pic is a closer shot.

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/robbiehct/IMG_0405Copy.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg107/robbiehct/IMG_0404Copy.jpg
Thank you.

Thanks again gunnar.

Now I have to get the damn rubber caps off. I tried with pliers but they are stuck on there!:mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back