• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

6341 clutch problem

jbjbeene

Level 2
First name
bjbeene
I used my tractor 2 hours with no problem breaking ground. Had to shift from 1st to 2nd and back several times no problem. when finished drove to barn and disengaged clutch and tractor kept going had to kill to stop. shifted to neutral and restarted and no problem engaging trans released and smooth start push clutch and will not desengage. What does anyone suggest.

check the fluid level in the fluid bot of the master cylinder? sounds like there i snone in there, question is where has it gone. can you see any signs of leakage around the slave cylinder? or is it not external. never done anything on a 6341

matt

Had a similar problem a few years back on our 6341, :( if you are losing fluid and cant find where take off the left hand panel on the dash and check for leaks there, i had a wee leak that never showed itself as it was getting soaked up by plastic, rubber and dirt! Only discovered a problem when i too couldnt stop!!???:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back