• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

7245 Loader Capacity

http://public.bigiron.com/public/items/0865043cc980e61180c100155d708fbb/1991caseinternational7120tractorwithfarmhand1140loader-11.jpg

https://bigiron.blob.core.windows.net/public/items/91c6ac809bdee61180c200155d70b7cd/farmhand1140loader-3.jpg

Have a look at these loaders they are farmhand one seriously heavy version, one of those on a suitable tractor and you could a heap of stuff.

Look at the brackets on the second one if your going to build one to lift a tonne you would want the same, brace brackets running at the way back to the stub axles.

That tractor Brandy is talking about was a big Zetor with a loader like this with brace brackets running all the way from the front back to the stub axles and came around the back on the lift with a tank full of oil use for pumping the loader rams as well as counter weight and the pump underneath with a pto shaft. It basically was an industrial tractor loader that you be taking off the loader too often.

fair play to you if your able to built a front loader yourself , to give you my two cents i have quicke and modern ones are built heavier now but i saw a very industrial type on a zetor it had and independent pump on the pto to increase power called a farmhand loader

There was a Zetor 12045 around here for a good few years , owned by a contracting friend of mine . He fitted a Farmhand F12 loader to it at 1 time , but sold the loader after a couple of years . After another while he fitted a Tanco 1080 loader to it . It had a PTO pump fitted working both. He used the Tanco for stacking silage bales . It was affectionately called "The Chicken Coop". He sold the outfit to a man near Mullinahone Co Tipperary , who didnt keep it very long AFAIK.

Hey Brandy I know that tractor too, you Zetor with the farmhand loader. Was it by any chance a 12145 like yours?
[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

i think it was but when i saw it was very dirty and dusty but i do remember the big loader was working on a diary farm

[quotepost=22
There was a Zetor 12045 around here for a good few years , owned by a contracting friend of mine . He fitted a Farmhand F12 loader to it at 1 time , but sold the loader after a couple of years . After another while he fitted a Tanco 1080 loader to it . It had a PTO pump fitted working both. He used the Tanco for stacking silage bales . It was affectionately called "The Chicken Coop". He sold the outfit to a man near Mullinahone Co Tipperary , who didnt keep it very long AFAIK.

[/ -- End of Quote -- ]

Yes that tanco 1080 loader would have been a real industrial unit too, there's one on DD at the moment on a 12145. They had a boom that could open in the middle so you could take off half the loader if you didn't need it but the back bit was too big of a job to remove. The loader came as standard with a full width bucket and fork but I saw a digger bucket on one.

Yes that tanco 1080 loader would have been a real industrial unit too, there's one on DD at the moment on a 12145. They had a boom that could open in the middle so you could take off half the loader if you didn't need it but the back bit was too big of a job to remove. The loader came as standard with a full width bucket and fork but I saw a digger bucket on one.

He bought the 1080 in a Bord Na Mona auction for 500. It came off a Fiat F140 , and a neighbour fitted it to the Zetor in a day. The boom should split in the middle , but this on was welded solid. couldnt be taken off. It came with no attachments.

i saw the one on dd it's black i saw spilt boom ones before in carlow the part that stayed on the tractor was red and the other end was blue
one end kinda fixed into the other with a hook and pin but the boom is a foot wide but that farmhand loader would be the same

I say most tractors with loaders on rarely are taken off, even in summer, they are just worked away all year round maybe just leaving of the grab etc.

The original Quicke loaders were made handy to take off the loader by splitting boom, so front part could left off and the rest stayed on the tractor but in order to strengthen the boom this was phased out with the second series.

So to see Tanco 1080 making a split boom model must have been a bit unorthodox.

http://public.bigiron.com/public/items/0865043cc980e61180c100155d708fbb/1991caseinternational7120tractorwithfarmhand1140loader-11.jpg

https://bigiron.blob.core.windows.net/public/items/91c6ac809bdee61180c200155d70b7cd/farmhand1140loader-3.jpg

Have a look at these loaders they are farmhand one seriously heavy version, one of those on a suitable tractor and you could a heap of stuff.

Look at the brackets on the second one if your going to build one to lift a tonne you would want the same, brace brackets running at the way back to the stub axles.

Yes, will be doing a frame similar to that, depending on what I can find in the right size to copy I'd probably do level lift arms I think, round bales get stacked 4 high in my hay shed so that would make it a bit easier.

did anyone ever see a quicke hydraulic telescopic loader in real life
they had the ones where you change the pins manually but they also made a hydraulic version

I don't think I ever see one, it be some job ok. Mine is a manually telescopic has 3 setting the most farthest is only suitable for lifting mice

haha i seen 1 in wexford a quicke 2030 out to the last that someone welded another loader on top of to reinforce so to lift more than mice..

were you ever at that machinery place in wexford kehoe or kelly in borris? great places to spend a summers afternoon walking around

oh yes Kelly's & Kehoe's are both great machinery yards but I think Kehoe's had a better selection of junk yards to search through also no shortage of loader choices there too

the last time i was there they were starting and moving some of the tractors from down the very back ones gone green and cobwebs but the real question is who will buy them ? why do leave an old one there to die?

That's the million dollar question? why leave them there so long? I tried buying a tractor like yours off them back in the 00's and even though the tractor needed a nice bit of work and tiding not a penny less than the full price would they sell it at, sat there afterwards for nearly 2 and half years after. was fairly mangy by then I'd bet.

back to loaders did you see the little massey 2wd with a digger loader on it what a waste a big 160 same 4wd with that loader and you'd have some shifter

Those small 2wheel drive tractors were bit of a waste with a massive loader , put it onto your 12145 be great job.

i have no intention of putting loader on mine

do you see how high you put up bales with an attachment that an engineers company from cork make

The giraffe. Put up 4with an old loader or 5/6 with a newer one if your shed is tall enough and the bales are sound enough to build that high.

I think the weight wouldn't be too bad only when your lifting a bale off the ground but once you have it up high should be any trouble only I wouldn't drive too far with it up to the last.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back