• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

7245 what engine

robertjohnson

Level 2
First name
Robert Johnson
I have a 7245 as you can gather, What cc is it? and is it 100% zetor ? What is it about the air pressure and the pto are they connected some way real explanation needed as dont have a clue.

Cheers Rob

The 7245 engine is 3596cc & 100% Zetor . The air pressure can be used to operate the PTO clutch. It is a electro/pneumatic system switched by the PTO clutch lever & clutch pedal (last few mm of travel)

The air system makes the PTO clutch much lighter to use.
Sometimes you need to engage/disengage many times through the day so this is a good thing ;)

Hope you dont mind me joining in but on the question of the pto , why is it when the tractor is in gear with my foot on the clutch and i try and engague the pto using the hand lever there is a growling noise from the area below my feet and the tractor tries to drive forward, with it out of gear and my foot of the clutch its fine , mine doesn`t have a air tank as the loader bracket is there ,
thanks martin

Because if you havn't got air then the foot clutch doesn't operate the PTO Clutch!!
Only the hand lever will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back