• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

8145 back window glass

buzzey

Level 2
First name
pat
hi im missing my back window on my 8145, was looking around during the week and i can get the glass and the rams, but i cant seam to get the other parts required to latch the window. does anyone know where i can get these parts in Ireland?

What part of Ireland are you from?. I have always been able to get my zetor parts Tobin's garage.

im from Carlow, where is tobins garage? i have ordered the glass and rams of a local lad, he is looking into the rest but doesn't know if he can get them.

Your not too far from me so, I'm KK here. Tobin's garage is in Tipperary near Ballingarry and mullinahone.
They were zetor from the start but now sell case, but still carry every nut&bolt for every zetor going, or if not can order it

talking to a mad this morning he said they don't make the bar going across the bottom of the window, or the latch anymore, this crowed i was talking to were zetor and ursus dealer in past, dont think it would be hard to make anyway

got the glass and the two struts for 130 euro, i decided to make the bar and the latch , it all worked out very well,
will be posting it up on youtube when finished.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back