• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Adding Aftermarket Front end Loader-question

ken_abbott

Level 1
First name
Ken Abbott
We are thinking of adding an aftermarket front end bucket/loader to our 5211. Some general questions need to be known to see if we really want to move forward on this.
Is the 5211 that comes from the factory set up with all the bolt holes to support a front end loader?.
How many hydralic hoses are needed to operate this bucket?, and are they already provided on the tractor.
What can a person expect as to the lifting capacity of a 5211 front end bucket?.
Any suggestions on brand name aftermarket loader.
I know there's an expert out there that can answer these questions in less then 1 minute, Thanks.

the bolt holes shoul already be there on your tractor to take the loader bracket. to give the loader oil simply tap in to the hydraulic system have 1 maiin oil feed hose then a valve block to operate the loader workings. the loader should easily lift a big sand bag.:) goood luck

The best way is to fit a spool-block with levers. one pipe from tractor tiping valve, and one pipe to return the (circulating) oil back to the gearbox.
The lift capacity is basically what the front axle can hold (Around 800kilo i guess:sneaky:)
The mounting points are already there Like mathew said, These are the standard "zetor " fittings The most important thing is the type of engine- 3 cylinder brakets are too short for 4 cylinder ect..
Hope that helped.

must be around that weight it can lift:sneaky: you dont want the front axle collapsing:eek:

Hi Ken, Just to add to what's already been said, whatever make you go for make sure it is braced to the back axle otherwise one day you'll have two tractors !!::( Bracing to the belly bar doesn't stop them breaking in half !!! Loaders which are fitted in the UK are: Trac Lift (Humpolec), ALO Quicke, Ricoh and a few more odd ones. Hope this helps. Mike

hi. i have a trima loader to fit a 5211 in good condition ! 07977 561860

rear axle pushbars are definately advised when you add rear ballast for extra push from the rear axle. You can easily install them afterwards, i can show you some pics of my home built loader subframe which works flawless for allmost 2 years now

The dynamic load rating of that front axle is 1100 kg. multiply that by 2.5 and you have the dynamic load rating, which is your maximum front axle load at speeds below 10 km/h when used with a loader.
that's 2750 kg: the empty weight with loader would be about 1100 kg, keeping 1650 kg of load. Due to the load extending in front of the axle, divide it in half. that's 825 kg bucket load.

If you add 1000 kg of rear ballast (that's where you MUST have rear axle pushbars) it takes 500 kg off your front axle, allowing for 250 kg more loader lifting capacity.

An allied 394, Quicke 520/720/730 would work or a Trac-lift 120

Users who are viewing this thread

Back