• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Back brake lock up

paudie_

Level 1
First name
Paudie
Hi guys ,I'm new to the forum, and I hope ye can help me .my problem is I have replaced the left side rear brake release cylinder?? And bleed nipple on my zetor crystal 8045 but for some reason the left hand wheel locks up now after awhile ,even if it's parked up over night and no hand brake on I still have to open the bleed screw at the back in the morning and leave out a drop of brake fluid to release the brakes. Could ye tell me how this keeps happening, I'll be grateful of any suggestions ye might have.
Regards Paudie

Hi Paudie,
If the brakes are adjusted properly by lifting the rear wheel off the ground and tightening the brake actuator rod while spinning the wheel until it starts to lock up then slacking off the nut by 3/4 turn there should be no problem.

If this dose not solve your problem the brake master cylinder will be faulty also make sure you have free play at the brake pedal so master cylinder can return fully.
And check that the master cylinder piston can retract fully.
Hope that this helps you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back