• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

bypass the Zetormatic on 3011

harald

Level 2
First name
harald
So I have finally monted a front loader on my 3011 and it works just fine, I would like to install a hydralic central to get a hydralic tip as well, but to to that I would like to bypass the Zetormatic to get oil direct from the pump to the central I`m using the zetormatic Rod system now. is this possible to do ?? Thanks guys.

there is a plug under the tractor belly, facing forward. You will however have to keep the internal spool valve in position, because in the center position it will let all oil flow back right to the sump.

My loader is plugged into the rear remotes and the lever is held in place with a rubber cord. most easy way.

Thanks for the answer.. I`ll stick to the rubber cord system as u.. :)

on a david brown ive used a small cupboard door hinge bolted to the quadrant to keep the lever in position , just flips out the way to use the rear linkage

on a david brown ive used a small cupboard door hinge bolted to the quadrant to keep the lever in position , just flips out the way to use the rear linkage
On the 5245 with rubber mounted cab, it bends the lever when the cab moves in the suspension.

With the 3011 you can also use the positioning knob: if you push the lever sideways you can hook it behind the positioner so it stays there.

Here it is with the " New " Frontloader

http://picasaweb.google.com/107425156667704565045/DropBox?authkey=Gv1sRgCOrWnMSok9jaGA#5516273727958728930

Users who are viewing this thread

Back