• Hello.
    In order to download file attachments or view image attachments in full size, you must be registered/logged in and have a level 2 member account.
    No worry, its all for free!
    For more details - click here.

Cold start button on a 6045

schuette

Level 2
First name
Zetor Oz
Just wondering, is there a cold start button on a 6045 and where do I find it?

Is the 6045 a UR1? If so, it should have a cold start button? If not, what can one do to get a 6045 to start easier than cranking to death or flattening battery?
What size battery should I be using?

Many thanks

Tom

Is the 6045 a UR1? If so, it should have a cold start button? If not, what can one do to get a 6045 to start easier than cranking to death or flattening battery?
What size battery should I be using?

As far as I know it doesn`t have a cold start button, if it had its on the injector pump but I think the 6911 was the last to have them.

If you have a new battery and hand prime the diesel still not starting any better, you could have a lazy starter. Also make sure your earth strap is clean. Your engine may not be building up compression .

Or you could try taking off the exhaust pipe off and see does this help to start.

Fully charged battery over 2 days and used hand primer about 30 times. A few cranks and it started.
See how things go.

Many thanks
Tom

There is post from June on here (Zetor 7045 fuel bleeding problems) and the man has put up a picture of his injector pump

On this picture you can clearly see a cold start button on the left top corner.

If no smoke comes out while cranking, the fuel rack is stuck. Then take side cover off and soak with WD40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back